Hopefully short and sweet.
This week entailed;
- Keeping on at the current internship which is continuing to be interesting particularly due to the completion of a road which I have a view of out my window, a few levels above. Apparently someone has made some error in the design meaning that this week there were three particularly horrid crashes. Morbid.
- Getting to do some cool poster design and photograph some pretty interesting laces. The photographer turned up with his intern, who happened to be a friend of mine from school so that was awesome to hang out with her for the day.
- Having asian food for lunch on Friday with the work crew. In Austria, food with oriental flavour and/or soy sauce just falls into the category of Asian – don’t bother with racial segregation here.
- Going for a hike after work with Maddy up Bocksberg with the drone. Got some pretty cool footage which I’m yet to upload. Had to walk home in the dark due to time limitations but that was equally as awesome looking over the Dornbirn lights.
- Making (mostly watching) sushi with Mirjam, Max, Jasmine, Loeki, Wim and Willem before joining in the common room, playing some Foosball, and heading impulsively to Vakanz. This lead to turning up in pyjamas and Nikes which went down a treat….
The weekend entailed;
- Going for a run on Saturday morning with Mirjam which was social and enjoyable – a rarity for me.
- Dropping off the bike to finally get some brakes again yiew!
- Having brunch at the markets with Jasmine and Mirjam before going shopping and heading to the pool to meet up with Max and Kaelig.
- Going out to Manga for dinner with some boys and girls before tandem cycling up to Sebastianstr for more foosball, beer pong, cards and general hanging out pre Conrad Sohm
- Losing a toenail as a result of an enthusiastic dancing friend 😉
- Having a chilled Sunday ft Bregenz, FEG, swinging past Sebastianstr to hang out with Mirjam and Jasmine for a while, skyping my sister for the first time in ages which was really nice, going for a walk and making frittata
- Said chilled Sunday was disturbed by coming home to a house full of smoke, unable to see through it. My room being the worst of the four levels. Couldn’t work out the source of the problem, don’t have phone due to last weeks saga so ran to a neighbour (who I absolutely do not know) and tried to explain the issue I had. Turns out the clothes dryer blew up on itself and because the laundry is two levels below my room that’s why it was so bad. That threw a spanner in the works for the day.
That’s about it