The ninth week was filled with activities which made the most of the sun setting at around 8:30pm these days.
– Evening walks up nearby hills to watch the sunset with friends or simply have some alone time to read
– Multiple meals by the river including girls damper night feat. grapes, wine, cheese, ash, raspberries, baguette, garlic bread and good conversation
– Going out to Mr John’s American Bar to enjoy a pirate themed party……peak being returning home with most of the pirate decorations as well as waking up in the morning to discover someone had also brought home an assortment of plants (roots and all), soil and potting mix.
– Catching a Toad called Pierre one night who was a temporary pet
– Witnessing impulsive and somewhat freezing midnight dips in the river (surprisingly not frozen)
I’ve been fortunate enough not to have had too much school this week so also enjoyed spending some time out in the sun during the day. There were a fair few walks and cycles that were had, as well as sunbathing with Isabella, Chloe and Jena, baking ANZAC biscuits and visiting the Vorarlberg Museum for a German excursion.
It’s pretty crazy I arrived to this
and now get to enjoy this
One thought on “Week Nine”
Hey Madeleine! Your photos are beautiful. Hope you’re well. Rory